Does making your money work for you by spending less than 4 hours a year sound good?
My investing book for Canadian investors called “Investing Like a Boss: Very Little Work for a Big Reward” outlines my lazy investing strategy and shows you in detail exactly what you should buy, when you should buy it, where to buy it (and how to sign up!), along with how to do it with detailed step-by-step screenshots & over 200 pages of investing information that is easy to understand.
(I also have a Canadian 101 Investing Course presentation for sale)
I make it easy to understand what it means to invest, what you should do, and how to spend AS LITTLE TIME AS POSSIBLE ON IT if you don’t want to waste time. I break down how to read a rundown on a stock for instance, with screenshots and easy explanations. I make it fun – lots of pictures and graphs to help you visualize what I am saying (trust me).
This is the book I wish I had when I started out investing.
- On Amazon for $9.99 USD in e-book format (also available in print format but for a higher price due to printing costs)
- Directly on this site where the book will be emailed to you in these 2 versions: PDF & ePub … as the file is rather massive I have to do it manually. So please be patient!
BUY IT NOW – $6.99 USD
CLICK TO ENLARGE THE BOOK COVER
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. UNVEILING THE MYSTIQUE
Why not hire a financial advisor and do zero work?
…but Financial Advisors are so qualified!
Financial advisors are self-serving
So you’re saying to never hire a money manager?
What do I do with my money then?
2. GET OVER IT
3. WHAT INVESTING ANIMAL ARE YOU?
4. WHAT TO INVEST YOUR MONEY IN
What should I buy?
Where should I buy them?
How much do I need to have saved to begin investing?
Which accounts can I open?
Which account should I open first?
What’s the first account I should always contribute to?
Consider your income and money goals
What exactly should I buy and in what amounts?
RRSP Note for the 60+
5. NOW WHAT HAPPENS?
6. INVESTING LIKE A BOSS CHECKLIST
7. HOW DO I START INVESTING?
Trading (Buying / Selling)
How do I maintain my investments?
Over 200 pages with all of your questions are answered!
CATEGORIES OF HELP
- Making Money
BANK & BROKERAGE SIGNUPS
- Tangerine (Referral code: 32726976S1 )
- Questrade (Referral code: o0soehds with Referral link: http://www.questrade.com/trading/tax_free_savings.aspx?refid=o0soehds )
Want a Canadian Investing 101 course/presentation instead?
I also have a Zoom pre-recorded presentation for sale for $100 CAD